Nasaline Saline Packets 50-Count
This product provides relief from: Sinus Trouble
Nasaline® Saline Packets - 50 Count are designed to be used with the Nasaline® Nasal Rinse System for therapeutic cleansing of nasal and sinus passages, but can also be used in Neti Pots or other nasal irrigators.∗ Pre-measured packets make rinse treatments easy and portable. Each packet contains one-half teaspoon (2.5 grams) of Nasaline Salt, to make an isotonic solution when mixed with 8 ozs of warm water. Nasaline Salt is made from 99.99% purified sodium chloride, which has been produced expressly for use in mixing saline solution, and is preferred over using iodized table salt if allergies to iodine is a concern. Box contains 50 pre-mixed saline packets.
- Doctor developed in conjunction with Nasaline® Nasal Rinse System
- Helps relieve allergy and sinus symptoms through therapeutic nasal irrigation
- Made from 99.99% purified sodium chloride
- 50 pre-mixed packets, free of preservatives, iodine and additives
- Each packet (2.5 grams) makes 8 fl oz (240 ml) of rinse solution
|Nasaline® Saline Packets (also called Nasaline Salt) are designed to be used with the Nasaline Nasal Rinse System. Packets may also be used with other irrigation devices, as long as you mix the correct volume of water.|
Nasaline® Saline Packets (also called Nasaline Salt) contain 99.99% purified sodium chloride that has been produced expressly for use in mixing saline solution.
Directions for Use:
Please see Owner's Manual tab for full instructions on mixing Nasaline® Saline Packets, and on using and cleaning the Nasaline device.
- Nasaline is very easy to use. Simply follow the instructions and experience drug-free relief from everyday nasal and sinus ailments.
- It is recommended to use sterile, distilled, filtered (0.2 micron filter) or previously boiled water (cooled to lukewarm, room or body temperature) in irrigation devices to prevent the introduction of impurities into the nasal and sinus passages.
- Nasaline can be used by anyone 4 years of age or older. Children ages 4 to 12 should only use Nasaline with parental supervision.
Click here to view Use and Care Instructions for Nasaline®.