NasalCare Nasal Irrigation Kit
This product provides relief from: Sinus Trouble
NasalCare® Nasal Irrigation Kit includes everything you need to flush away viruses, bacteria, fungi, pollens, animal dander, and harmful dusts, all of which lie at the root of sinus issues, allergies and disease. The quality and unique design of NasalCare's irrigator, together with its mineral-rich, all natural, nasal rinse mix, make NasalCare® by Dr. Natural Healing one to consider for improving the health of your sinuses through nasal irrigation.
Included in the nasal care system are the NasalCare® Nasal Irrigator, a patented irrigation bottle that employs a pair of one-way air and liquid valves to prevent back flow and allow the bottle to empty completely into your nasal passages. Also included are 50 NasalCare Mix Packets for making nasal rinse solution with sterile water. The pH-balanced pre-mix features sea salt and healthful Aloe Vera extract. The NasalCare NasalCleanse kit comfortably cleanses, moisturizes and soothes, protecting your sinuses and alleviating symptoms associated with flu, colds, rhinitis, sinusitis, allergies and post nasal drip.
- Patented, FDA-registered irrigation system reduces mucosal swelling and improves cilia function
- NasalCare irrigation bottle (1 included):
- Empties completely without squeezing
- Features a two-valve system that:
- allows bottle to fully empty
- prevents back flow contamination of bottle and possible sinus re-infection
- Allows you to hold your head in a comfortable upright position
- Can be used in conjunction with medications
- Wide mouth makes it easy to add solution
- Protective cap keeps out bacteria and debris when not in use
- NasalCare pre-mix rinse packets (50 included):
- Use all-natural ingredients, including sea salt and aloe vera extract
- Each packet makes 8 fl oz (240 ml) of rinse solution
- pH-balanced formulation is pleasant and soothing, with no stinging or burning
- Anti-viral, anti-fungal, antibacterial
- Nasal lavage kit comes with complete instructions
Additional NasalCare Rinse Mix Packets sold separately.
It is recommended that sterile, distilled, filtered (0.2 micron filter) or previously boiled water (cooled to lukewarm, room or body temperature) be used in irrigation devices to prevent the introduction of impurities into the nasal and sinus passages.
Sea Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Scid, Sodium Citrate, Aloe Vera extract.
Directions for Use:
Please see Owner's Manual tab for complete Use & Care Instructions.
- NasalCare rinse is easy to prepare. When mixed with lukewarm, distilled, previously boiled, sterile or filtered (0.2 micron filter) water, each NasalCleanse Premium Pre-Mix packet makes 8 fl oz (240 ml) of saline rinse solution.
- To clean the NasalCare irrigator bottle, simply wash with soapy water after each use.
- Safe for children over 5 years old, unless otherwise directed by a physician.
Click here to view Use & Care Instructions for NasalCare® NasalCleanse.