SideStream Pediatric Mask (Set of 3)
For young children who can't use the nebulizer, the SideStream Pediatric Mask is an effective means of delivery. Reusable mask comfortably contours small faces. Attaches to nebulizer with swivel connector, giving your child some range of motion during treatment. Fits all Respironics SideStream nebulizers. For ages 5 and under. Set of 3 SideStream Pediatric Masks.
Works with Models: SideStream Disposable Nebulizer (HS800), SideStream Reusable Nebulizer (HS860), and SideStream Plus Reusable Nebulizer (HS870), all by Respironics
SideStream Pediatric Mask by Respironics - Part # 1025529, for use with SideStream nebulizers, including the SideStream Disposable Nebulizer and SideStream Reusable Nebulizer sold by National Allergy. Recommended for children ages 5 and under. The reusable pediatric mask is soft, flexible, and non-abrasive on your child's skin. It provides a very good fit, not only for your child's comfort, but also to help ensure the full dose of prescribed medication is received.
The pediatric mask is used in place of the mouthpiece that comes with the nebulizer. A plastic swivel connector is used to attach the mask to the cap of the nebulizer. The swivel end of the connector is pre-attached to the mask, and allows your child some range of motion while receiving treatment. The mask comes with a removable elastic strap for increased stability during treatments. Package contains three (3) SideStream Pediatric Masks with swivel connector and elastic strap.
- Three SideStream reusable pediatric masks compatible with all SideStream nebulizers
- Works with nearly all Respironics compressor nebulizer systems
- Designed to ensure complete medication dose received
- Swivel connector attaches easily to nebulizer
- Cleans easily in warm, soapy water
- Soft, flexible and comfortable
- For children ages 5 and under
- Fits SideStream nebulizers:
- SideStream Disposable Nebulizer (HS800)
- SideStream Reusable Nebulizer (HS860)
- SideStream Plus Reusable Nebulizer (HS870)
Directions for Use:
The SideStream Pediatric Mask by Respironics is used with SideStream reusable and disposable nebulizers. Please see the Owner's Manual tab for instructions associated with using each of these nebulizers.
The pediatric mask is used in place of the mouthpiece that comes with the nebulizer. A plastic swivel connector on the mask is used to attach the mask to the cap of the nebulizer. The swivel end of the connector is already attached to the mask, and allows your child some range of motion while receiving treatment.
- The mask comes with an elastic strap for increased stability during treatments. If this is not needed, simply remove and store in a safe place.
- Wash the mask with warm water and liquid dish soap after each use. Rinse thoroughly, then allow to dry on a clean, lint-free cloth and store.
- Do NOT clean mask in dishwasher or autoclave.
Below, for your convenience, please find the Respironics Part #, Description, and NDC and HCPCS Codes for this item. For information about Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, please visit www.cms.gov. For information about reimbursement from private health plans, please contact your health insurer or plan administrator.
|Part #||Description||NDC Code||HCPCS Code(s)|
|1025529||SideStream Pediatric Mask||08373-0255-29||A7015|