3M 6001 Organic Vapor Cartridges for Reusable Respirators 1-Pair
3M Organic Vapor Cartridges 6001 are NIOSH approved to provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors and gases when used with 3M reusable respirators. Cartridges fit the 3M 6291 P100 Respirator sold by National Allergy, and also fit all 3M 6000, 6500, 7000 and FF-400 Series Half & Full Facepiece Respirators. Package contains 2 cartridges (1 pair).
Free shipping on all purchases over $59.00
100% Money Back Guarantee
Works with Models:
3M 6000 Series Respirators (including the 6000 Drop Down models), 3M 6500 Series (including the Rugged Comfort 6500 and Rugged Comfort 6500QL), 3M 7000 Series (including the 7500 and 7800S), 3M FF-400 Professional Series (including the Ultimate FX FF-400)
This product provides relief from: Fragrances & Odors
3M™ Organic Vapor Cartridges 6001 - 1-Pair, are NIOSH approved to provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors and gases when used with 3M™ reusable respirators. Ideal when working around strong odors at home, on the road, or at work, these cartridges can be used in place of the P100 particle filters ¹ that come with the 3M™ 6291 P100 Reusable Respirator sold by National Allergy. Cartridges can also be used in any 3M™ 6000, 6500, 7000 or FF-400 Series half or full facepiece respirator with bayonet connection. Organic Vapor Cartridges utilize an activated carbon sorbent material to absorb gas and vapor molecules, and are recommended when harmful odors and vapors are a concern. These cartridges filter only gases and vapors (not particles). Package contains two (2) cartridges (one pair).
- NIOSH approved for respiratory protection from certain organic vapors and fumes ²
- Swept-back design enhances wearer's field of view and balance
- Effective at reducing exposure to some of these commonly known chemicals:
- acetone and acetic acid
- hydrogen peroxide and isopropyl alcohol
- benzene, nicotine, d-limonene, and camphor
- ethyl alcohol, gasoline, octane, and diesel fuel
- asphalt fumes and petroleum distillates
- styrene, turpentine, and vinyl acetate
- Replace cartridges:
- if odors, taste or irritation from contaminants is detected
- if used in a work setting, replace in accordance with established change schedule
- Fits the 3M™ 6291 P100 Particulate Respirator sold by National Allergy
- Also fits 3M's wide variety of half and full facepiece designs:
- 3M™ 6000 Series (including the 6000 Drop Down models)
- 3M™ 6500 Series (including the Rugged Comfort 6500 and Rugged Comfort 6500QL)
- 3M™ 7000 Professional Series (including the 7500 and 7800S)
- 3M™ FF-400 Professional Series (including the Ultimate FX FF-400)
|¹||Organic Vapor Cartridges can be used together with the P100 Particle Filters in 3M 6291 respirators equipped with a 3M 502 Filter Adapter.|
|²||Click here for a comprehensive list of the chemicals for which use of these Organic Vapor (OV) Cartridges can be recommended to help reduce exposure. This guide also provides information on Threshold Limit Values (TLV) or other recommended exposure limits to these chemicals.|
Click here to see the MSDS for the 3M™ 6001 Organic Vapor Cartridge.
Please carefully read and follow the User Instructions provided with the product.
Before use, it is also important to read and understand the User Instructions for the 3M™ 6000 Series, 7000 Series or FF-400 Series half or full facepiece respirator to be used with these cartridges. You can additionally refer to the Owner's Manual tab to view User Instructions for these cartridges and for the 3M™ 6291 P100 Particulate Respirator sold by National Allergy Supply.
Service Life and Time Use Limitations for Chemical Cartridges:
- Cartridges should be used before the expiration date shown on cartridge packaging.
- The service life of these cartridges will depend upon activity of wearer (breathing rate), specific type, volatility and concentration of contaminants, and environmental conditions, such as humidity, pressure, and temperature.
- Cartridges must be replaced in accordance with an established change schedule (if applicable) or earlier if smell, taste or irritation by contaminants is detected.
3M™ 6001 Organic Vapor Cartridge
Please click on a link below to view: