BedCare™ Classic Allergen Box Spring Covers
BedCare™ Classic dust mite and mold-impermeable allergen box spring covers are made of a lightweight polyester knit fabric joined to an ultra-thin, allergen-proof ComforTech™ polyurethane membrane making this box spring encasing waterproof as well. BedCare™ is your first step to a healthy, better night's sleep.
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites
The BedCare™ Classic dust mite and mold-impermeable allergen box spring cover is made of a lightweight polyester knit fabric bonded to an ultra-thin, allergen-proof ComforTech polyurethane membrane that makes this a waterproof box spring encasing as well. Because of its barrier membrane, this box spring encasing cannot be measured in terms of mean pore size. The soft, satin-like fabric stretches as you move for supreme comfort, making this an excellent allergen box spring cover for your bed. Zipping your box spring into this encasement provides total protection on all sides with no gaps or openings. Machine washable and dryable. Lifetime Warranty
Why BedCare™ Classic?
BedCare™ Classic is our most popular non-cotton fabric. Highlights include:
- 100% stretch polyester joined to an ultra-thin urethane membrane for high level of allergen and waterproof protection
- Circular poly knit fabric is soft and cool to the touch with the look and feel of satin.
- No crinkling or noise while you sleep
- No shrinkage, even in hot water wash
- No Latex
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Includes our BugShield® Two-Part System
The BugShield® Two-Part System
There are two parts to the BugShield® system: the Zipper-Lock and the Bug Blocker.
The BugShield® Zipper-Lock is an auto-locking zipper that locks the zipper slide in place so that it will NOT backtrack to leave small openings that bed bugs could sneak through. The zipper cannot accidentally open. To open the zipper, the zipper tab must be pulled.
The BugShield® Bug Blocker is an added barrier that closes the last inch or so of the zipper from below to create a fabric shield under the zipper closure to doubly ensure that bed bugs will not be able to get in or out of the encasing.
While most sewing manufacturers are going "off shore," we proudly make all of our allergen covers in the USA. Skilled American craftsmen know that the care they take in making each Classic Allergen Box Spring Covers cover is important to your health, a job they take very seriously. Each encasing is also individually hand inspected throughout fabrication to maintain top quality. We make our BedCare™ Classic Allergen Box Spring Covers covers to last a lifetime.
Care Instructions for BedCare™ Classic Box Spring Covers:
- Vacuum the entire surface of the box spring encasing every 10 to 14 days to capture any allergens that may have settled on the surface. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or an allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the box spring encasing once or twice a year in HOT water, or consider using all-temperature AllerTech® Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers.
- Tumble dry on LOW.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Note: Using bleach or drying at high temperatures will diminish the waterproof properties of this box spring encasing and cause the ComforTech™ polyurethane membrane to separate from the outer fabric.
Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation, do not allow babies or children to play with or in this encasing before it is installed on a box spring as the ComforTech™ Inner Lining is not breathable and could block nose and mouth and prevent breathing. This encasing is not a toy.
- All-Cotton Allergy Mattress CoversMSRP $80.00 - $320.00 Selling Price $59.99 - $169.99
- Elegance Allergy Mattress CoversMSRP $95.00 - $161.00 Selling Price $75.99 - $128.98
- Economy Allergy Mattress CoversMSRP $32.00 - $82.00 Selling Price $24.99 - $64.99
- Classic Bedding SetsMSRP $124.00 - $225.00 Selling Price $98.99 - $179.99
- Organic All-Cotton Allergy Mattress CoversMSRP $137.00 - $330.00 Selling Price $109.99 - $263.98