Vital Oxide® is a broad-spectrum, antimicrobial solution proven to perform against molds, mildews, fungi, spores, yeasts, and viruses. Use Vital Oxide in shower stalls, under sinks, on kitchen counters, in diaper pails, at schools, in daycares, on sports equipment, in basements – anywhere mold or bacteria can be found. Vital Oxide Antibacterial Spray has been independently tested under GLP (good laboratory practice) conditions and shown to kill bacteria and viruses, such as MRSA, H1N1 (Swine Flu), Norovirus, Legionella pneumophila, and E. coli. No job is too big or too small for Vital Oxide!
Vital Oxide comes in a one-gallon (128-oz) refill size that is affordably priced, and great for big jobs. Also available in a ready-to-use 32-oz spray bottle, and a handy 3-oz travel size with pump sprayer (both sold separately).
Why Vital Oxide?
Chlorine Dioxide, n-Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride, n-Alkyl Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride, Inert Ingredients.
Click here to see the MSDS for Vital Oxide.
The active ingredient in Vital Oxide is chlorine dioxide, which sounds like chlorine, but it's not. Chlorine dioxide and chlorine are very different, react differently, and result in different by-products (see chart below). Chlorine dioxide has been used in disinfecting water supplies for decades, but only now, in Vital Oxide, is there a formula that is stable enough to remain potent for home use.
|Results of Independent Study on Vital Oxide...
An independent study by the University of Tulsa showed that Vital Oxide was effective in controlling fungal contamination on building materials. Sheetrock treated with Vital-Oxide exhibited no fungal growth as compared to significant mold growth on the untreated control sample. In another test, one ceiling tile was treated with Vital Oxide, while only sterile water was applied to the other. Then both were exposed to toxic black mold (stachybotrys). As the image shows, the results were impressive... even after 7 months!
Directions for Use: - Always refer to the product label for full instructions.
|Note:||Vital Oxide is safe for your family and the environment and has absolutely no chlorine smell. Vital Oxide is odorless, however, if you have previously used a chlorine-based product on the surface you are treating, Vital Oxide could react with any residue causing you to notice the smell of chlorine.|
Note: Vital Oxide can also be used in a fogger for big jobs.