Allergy Help Center
Need Expert Advice?
Want To Order By Phone?
Mon.-Fri. 9am to 5:30pm EST
Swede-O Thermoskin Plantar FXT Natural Treatment For Heel Pain
Swede-O Thermoskin offers natural treatment for plantar fasciitis heel pain. Thermoskin FXT is the perfect alternative to cumbersome night splints because it is easy to put on and adjust and comfortable to wear. The Plantar FXT is a remedy for plantar fasciitis that is patient friendly with its low profile design. Plus it provides heat therapy by raising the body's temperature up to 3 degrees, and the Trioxin lining wicks away moisture to prevent excess perspiration.
Thermoskin by Swede-O is subject to Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP).
View other categories where this product is found.
Back To Top ↑
Back To Top ↑
- Safety Sole non-slip bottom helps prevent slipping.
- The semi-rigid extensor strap pulls the toes upwards.
- The foot is extended into a slight dorsi-flexion position.
- The natural heat-producing property reduces inflammation.
1. Position the foot inside the sock section of the product and use the velcro strap around the ankle to adjust for a comfortable fit.
2. Pull the toe strap through the buckle at the top of the sock from the bottom.
3. Lock the velcro in position to gently pull the toes upward.
Directions for Use:
- Wear the Thermoskin directly against the skin, not over clothing.
- After an injury, Thermoskin may be used as soon as the initial swelling subsides
- The fit should be firm, but not tight
- Do not use liniments, oils, or ointments under the Thermoskin
Hand wash in warm water using mild soap and air dry.Back To Top ↑
The Plantar FXT Is Sized By Shoe Size:
Small - 6-7
Medium - 8-10
Large - 11-12
Small - 7-9
Medium - 10-11
Large - 12-13Back To Top ↑
Please make your selections before adding to cart. Missing selections are highlighted in red.
Please enter a quantity next to the item you wish to purchase.