IQAir Klaus™ Series Limited Edition Air Purifier
This product provides relief from: Asthma, Bacteria & Germs, Dust Allergies, Fragrances & Odors, Mold & Mildew, Pet Dander, Pollen
The IQAir Klaus™ Series Limited Edition Air Purifier provides the same best-in-class air purification as the award-winning IQAir HealthPro® Plus air purifier and features a beautiful, handcrafted wood design created by James Ipekjian. The newly designed Klaus™ wooden air purifier effectively and efficiently cleans spaces up to 1,125 square feet in size, improving the quality of your indoor air by capturing harmful particles and odors. The best way to avoid allergy and asthma symptoms is to minimize your exposure to these triggers—the Klaus™ is great for asthma and allergy sufferers as it provides protection against pollen, pet dander, dust mites, smoke, bacteria, gases, viruses, mold spores and chemicals. This best-selling air purifier is also a great option for those with COPD, a compromised immune system, severe asthma and other respiratory-related illnesses. The IQAir Klaus™ Series air purifier filters airborne particles that are 100-times smaller than other HEPA air purifiers and is perfect for cleaning the air in homes and businesses. The limited edition Klaus™ features a handcrafted, wood exterior that will be a statement piece in any space. The IQAir Klaus™ Series air purifier is designed and manufactured in Switzerland and is backed by an industry-leading manufacturer’s 10-year warranty.
The design upgrades on the IQAir Klaus™ Series Limited Edition Air Purifier offer:
- Powerful fan, 3D-optimized design and an improved HyperHEPA® filter with a pleating design provides up to 25% cleaner air.
- Up to 32% less noise at each fan speed—features a fan-in-center design, double-walled housing and a 320° air delivery EvenFlow™ diffuser that deflects sounds back into the system to keep the air purifier quiet, making it suitable for use in bedrooms as it will not disturb you while you sleep.
- Features the most advanced filter-pleating pattern ever designed for a residential air purifier, increasing air flow and particulate loading capacity for up to a 38% longer filter life.
Perfect for allergy and asthma sufferers—the Klaus™ air purifier eliminates 99.5% of all allergens down to an 0.003 microns in size through the unit’s 4-step air filtration system. Air is pulled in through the bottom of the air purifier and it then passes through a series of filters to disperse clean air in your space.
- Stage 1: The PreMax™ pre-filter—this filter removes pet dander pollen and mold spore particles that may be in the air
- Stage 2 and 3: The V-5 Cell™ Filter completes two steps: the granular activated carbon absorption filter removes VOCs and a pelletized chemisorption filter destroys harmful chemicals, including formaldehyde
- Stage 4: The HyperHEPA® Filter removes the smallest, ultra-fine particles including viruses, bacteria, smoke and exhaust
Customers love the IQAir Klaus™ Series Limited Edition; Air Purifier - New Edition!
Those that use the Klaus™ Series air purifier with the same powerful filtration as the best-selling and trusted IQAir HealthPro® Plus air purifier see a drastic improvement in their health. IQAir air purifiers feature six fan speeds and a state-of-the-art control system that enables users to easily program automatic operation with a day/night timer. Users can cut their energy costs down as well as extend the filter life of the air purifier by only using the air purifier when they need it. In addition, the Klaus™ includes an intelligent filter-life monitor that will precisely forecast when it is time to replace the filter based on actual usage, and color-coded lights will illuminate to notify you. Finally, each IQAir air purifier is individually tested and certified in Switzerland at IQAir’s factory—once certified, the air purifier will receive a certificate of air filtration performance by individual fan speed. Users can relax knowing the Klaus™ air purifier is removing indoor contaminants and air pollutants, keeping your home or business space safe and clean.
IQAir Klaus™ Series Limited Edition Air Purifier Features:
- Best-in-class air purification
- Beautiful, unique wooden design is made entirely by hand
- Each unit will be slightly different due to the natural wood elements
- The veneer finish is a hand-picked Pistachio Burl, a beautiful hardwood with an unmistakable color
- Created by James “Jim” Ipekjian, a master wood craftsman from Pasadena California
- Well-designed, well-made wooden air purifier unit that is built to last
- Reflects all of IQAir’s principles
- The same technology and HyperHEPA® filtration as the award-winning IQAir HealthPro® Plus air purifier
- Innovative design stops system leakage and makes it capable of achieving a "0" particle count
- Advanced gas and odor filtration with the V5-Cell gas & odor filter
- Maximum coverage up to 1,125 sq. ft. with 2 air changes per hour
- Recommended coverage up to 375 sq. ft. with 6 air changes per hour
- Filter-life monitor alerts users when it is time to replace the filter
- Easy filter replacement—no tools necessary
- Long filter life and patented HyperHEPA® filtration: - Captures 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns in size - Captures 99.5% of particles down to 0.003 microns in size
- 100 times more efficient than traditional air purifiers with HEPA filtration
- Air-tight, patented, triple-sealed technology ensures that 100% of the air that enters the air purifier passes through the filters
- Industry-leading 10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty on system if registered within 30 days at IQAir
IQAir products are subject to Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP).
Just as the trusted IQAir HealthPro Plus, the IQAir Limited Edition Klaus Air Purifier improves the quality of your indoor air with it's advanced 3-stage filtration system—removing more than 99% of the most common airborne allergens found in your home. Created to commemorate IQAir founder’s 75th birthday, this unique design is truly one-of-a-kind and only available for a limited time .
|Room Size||1,125 sq. ft.|
|Recommended For||Allergies, asthma, dust, pet hair, pet dander, odors, gases and smoke, viruses, mold spores, chemicals, and overall air quality|
Recommended for allergy and asthma sufferers, as it removes ultra-fine particles including viruses, bacteria, chemicals, smoke dust mites, gases, mold spores and pollen.
|True HEPA Filtration||
|Particle Filtration Efficiency||
99.97% to 0.3 microns
|Particle Removal||Pet dander, pollen, dust mites, gases, common flu, virus, mold spores and other harmful chemicals|
|Gas and Odor Removal||
Chemicals that may come from household cleaners, building materials and chemicals used to construct furniture or flooring
|Unique Features / Benefits||Limited edition one-of-a-kind design
Filters out up to 99.97% for particles down to 0.3 micron
Filters out up to 99.5% for particles down to 0.003 microns
New Edition Fan
Long Filter Life
Filter Life Monitor Display
Timer and programming of operation hours
Programming of different fan speeds
|CADR: Dust rating||Not tested by AHAM|
|CADR: Pollen rating||Not tested by AHAM|
|CADR: Smoke rating||Not tested by AHAM|
|ACH (air changes per hour)||
At least twice every hour, depending on a variety of factors (please refer to the User Manual for more information)
|Airflow (cubic feet per minute)||Speed 1: 40 cfm | 70 m3/h
Speed 2: 75 cfm | 130 m3/h
Speed 3: 130 cfm | 220 m3/h
Speed 4: 170 cfm | 290 m3/h
Speed 5: 200 cfm | 340 m3/h
Speed 6: 300 cfm | 510 m3/h
|Filtration System||Three Stage Filtration:
PreMax™ Filter (Pre-Filter)
V5-Cell™ Filter (Gas & Odor)
HyperHEPA® Filter (M
|Number of Filters to Replace||Three|
|Replace HEPA Filter||HyperHEPA® Filter Average filter life: approx. 4 years (based on average daily usage of 10h on speed 3). Based on the use of the air purifier the Filter Life LED screen indicates when a replacement is needed.|
|Replace Pre-Filter||PreMax™ Filter Average filter life: approx. 18 months|
|Replace Other Filters||V5-Cell™Filter MG Average filter life: approx. 2 years (based on average daily usage of 10h on speed 3)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||
H 28" x W 15 " x D 16 "
|Noise Level - (min-max decibels)||
Yes ‐ operates at distances up to 20 feet
|Number of Fan Speeds||
|Programmable Cycles or Timer||
|Auto Fan Mode (auto adjusts based on air quality)||
|Particle, Gas or VOC Detector||
|Filter Status Indicator||
LED on control panel alerts filter change needed
|Filter Reset function||
Yes ‐ built in to electronic control panel
|Other Indicators||Air Delivery
Filter Change Indicators
|Other Features||Each unit is individually tested and certified at the factory in Switzerland. Certificate of performance included with unit.|
|Casters or Handles||
Non-offgasing, impact-resistant, UV-stabilized ABS
|Fan / Motor Assembly||
This consists of two housing modules with the moving fan inside.
|Energy Consumption (watts)||27, 53, 92, 121, 154, 215 Standby: <1, Watt and Fan speed|
100-120 V, 50/60 Hz
|Approvals / Other Certifications||Consumers Digest Best Buy Award
Top 10 Products Approved by the (PTPA) Media
Consumer Guide's prestigious Best Buy rating
Reviewboard Magazine's Editors Choice award BEST OF THE BEST for two consecutive years.
|Ozone Emission||Does not emit ozone, ions or UV.|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||10 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor if registered within 30 days
1 Year limited Manufacturers Warranty (if not registered)
Click here to view the Owner's Manual for the IQAir Klaus and HealthPro® Plus Air Purifier - New Edition
Always refer to your Owners Manual for complete instructions for use and care of your IQAir HealthPro® Plus series air purifier.
** Please note: IQAir air purifiers are 120V models only. Use of this air purifier with any type of 220V-240V outlet can damage the unit. Use of an adaptor will not reduce this risk. IQ Air purifier warranties are void outside of North America.**
The IQAir HealthPro Plus series air purifiers are engineered with high quality design and materials.
To keep your unit in top condition, we recommend routine cleaning. The appliance must be disconnected from the power supply before cleaning or maintenance.
- Use a soft rag or cleaning cloth to wipe the unit down.
- Wipe the exterior of the unit with a window cleaning fluid, or silicon spray, do not use organic cleaning fluids or solvents.
Please be aware that we are not able to ship IQAir products to P.O Boxes or non-U.S. addresses, including Canada.