Dri-Pak Soap Flakes 1-lb Bag
Free shipping on all purchases over $59.00
100% Money Back Guarantee
This product provides relief from: Fragrances & Odors, Sensitive Skin
Dri-Pak Pure Soap Flakes are made the simple way soap has been made for centuries – from pure soap in a flake form shaped like tiny flat diamonds. Dri-Pak Soap Flakes are made from a 100% vegetable base of palm and coconut oils, which have been responsibly harvested. These wonderful soap flakes contain no additives – no bleaches, no phosphates, no enzymes, no harsh chemicals, and no perfumes. Because Soap Flakes are 100% pure soap, and not a detergent, they are non irritating to the skin – a bonus for allergy sufferers and those with skin or chemical sensitivities. It’s hard to believe that anyone makes simple and effective products like this any more, but we’re glad to confirm they still exist. Available in a 1-lb bag.
How many Washes are Possible with a Pound of Dri-Pak Soap Flakes?<
The amount of Soap Flakes you use will depend on various factors, such as your water hardness (softer water works better), how soiled the items are that you are laundering, and whether you are adding other agents, such as borax, baking soda or a washing soda. Generally, use enough Soap Flakes to obtain a "rich, creamy lather." If the mixture is slippery, and there are enough suds, you are using the correct amount. See below for an approximate number of washes.
Below is the approximate number of washes to expect from a pound of Soap Flakes. This can increase or decrease depending upon the above considerations. The more you use Soap Flakes, the more you will learn the correct amount to use for your needs.
- Top-Loading Washing Machines: 9 washloads
- Front-Loading Washing Machines: 36 washloads
- Hand Washings:
- Very small hand washables: 72 hand washings
- Small to medium hand washables: 36 hand washings
- Larger hand washables: 18 hand washings
- Made in England using a 100-year old formula
- So pure and simple they don't even contain perfume or any other additive
- Ideal for those with sensitive skin or chemical sensitivities
- Perfect for washing delicates, silks, woolens and specially treated micro-fiber fabrics, such as waterproof sports and outdoor clothing
- Made of a 100% vegetable base of palm and coconut oils, harvested in a sustainable way
- 100% biodegradable and not tested on animals
- Available in a 1-lb bag (or about 4.5 cups of Soap Flakes)
Note: People with nut allergies may wish to avoid using this product, as coconut and palm oils form the soap base.
Pure soap in a flake form made of a 100% vegetable base of palm and coconut oils (no additives or perfumes).
Click here to see the MSDS for Dri-Pak Soap Flakes.
Directions for Laundering with Dri-Pak Soap Flakes
Click here for full directions on laundering with Dri-Pak Soap Flakes. For additional information and tips on laundering with Dri-Pak Soap Flakes, please visit www.msodistributing.com/soapflakes.html
- Always follow garment labels for washing instructions
- Make sure flakes are fully dissolved in warm or hot water before laundering
- Test for color fastness, and wash non-fast colors and whites separately
- Flame-retardant materials may be impaired by Soap Flakes – refer to garment label
- Number of washloads per pound of Soap Flakes can vary based on water hardness
- In hard water areas, a soap scum may form. To avoid this, add a water softening agent to water.
How Much Dri-Pak Soap Flakes to Use ‐ General Guidelines:
|Automatic Machine Washing||Use either||or Equivalent Tablespoons||Pre-Dissolved in
|Approx. # of Washloads per pound of Soap Flakes|
|Top-Loading Machines||1/2 cup||8 Tbsp||1-2 cups of hot water||9|
|Front-Loading Machines||1/8 cup||2 Tbsp||1-2 cups of hot water||36|
|Hand Washing||Use either||or Equivalent Tablespoons||Dissolved in Warm
to Hot Water
|Approx. # of Washings per pound of Soap Flakes|
|Very Small Washables||1/16 cup||1 Tbsp||1 quart||72|
|Small to Medium Washables||1/8 cup||2 Tbsp||1/2 gallon||36|
|Larger Washables||1/4 cup||4 Tbsp||1 gallon||18|