Comfort-Aire BHD-301-H 30 Pint Dehumidifier
This product provides relief from: Dust Mites, Mold & Mildew
Control the relative humidity in your home with the Comfort-Aire BHD-301-H 30 Pint Dehumidifier.
Humidity can make things uncomfortable. When the air is less humid, it's just more comfortable. On top of that, if the comfort level occurs at a higher temperature, you can adjust the thermostat higher and save on energy costs.
Comfort-Aire Dehumidifiers make the air more comfortable while also preventing damage to walls and foundations from excess moisture. Wood furniture, fabrics and carpets will last longer and smell better with proper humidity. And finally, and arguably most important, maintaining proper humidity helps reduce allergens.
- Automatic Defrost- Shuts the unit off if the coil starts to freeze, preventing damage to the unit
- Auto Shut-Off - Turns off the unit when the condensate container is full; panel light also signals that the bucket is full
- Condensate Removal- Condensate can be collected in the front-loading bucket or drained directly out of the unit utilizing the adapter included
- Sight Glass - Makes it easy to quickly see the water level in the bucket
- Auto Restart - Automatically resumes operation after a power outage, ideal for vacation homes, cottages, etc.
- Modern Styling - Stone white cabinet complements both contemporary and traditional settings
- Slide-Out Filter - Side-mounted filter is easily removed, can be washed and reused
- Quiet Operation - A turbo fan with two fan speeds effectively moves air while creating minimal sound
- Top Air Discharge - At least 12" open space should be allowed on all sides of the unit
- Easy-to-Use Controls - Electronic touchpad controls are clearly labeled and located on top of the unit so they're easy to see
- Low Temperature Operation down to 41°F
- One Year Limited Warranty
Specifications for Comfort-Aire BHD-301-H 30 Pint Dehumidifier
|• Make and Model Number:||Comfort-Aire BHD-301-H|
|• Dehumidifying Capacity:||30 pints per day (ppd)|
|• Recommended For:||Residential Usage|
|• Applications:||Can be used for unducted (freestanding) applications|
|• Coverage:||up to 500 sq. ft.|
|• Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|• Airflow:||144/124 CFM (Hi/Low)|
|• Voltage, Frequency:||115 VAC, 60 Hz|
|• Current Draw||3 Amps|
|• Sound Level:||56/54 dBA (Hi/Low)|
|• Rate Input:||310W|
|• Dimensions:||20.2" H x 14.75" W x 9.87" L|
|• Weight:||28.7 lbs|
|• Refrigerant Type:||R-410A|
|• On/Off Control via Humidstat:||Yes|
|• Carrying Handle:||Yes|
|• Tempurature Sensitive Defrost:||Yes|
|• Auto-Shutoff Function:||Yes|
|• Fitted Mains Plug:||Yes|
|• Castor Wheels:||Yes|
|• Integral Water Container:||Yes|
|• Bucket Capacity:||6.3 Pints|
|• Washable Pre-filter:||Yes|
|• Bucket Full Indicator:||Yes|
|• Permanent Drain Facility:||Yes|
Before installing and using your dehumidifier, please read the owner's manual, which can be viewed on the Owner's Manual tab.
Click here to view the Owner's Manual for the Comfort-Aire BHD-301-H 30 Pint Dehumidifier.