Back To School Healthy Room Collection
This product provides relief from: Bacteria & Germs, Dust Allergies, Dust Mites, Fragrances & Odors, Mold & Mildew, Pet Dander, Pollen
The Back To School Healthy Room Collection includes all the essentials for a healthy dorm room:
- One (1) BedCare™ Allergen Barrier Comforter Twin Long (70" x 90") in White
- Luxurious soft 300 thread count cotton
- 100% BedCare™ mite-proof cotton fabric shell
- Recommended by physicians
- Machine wash and dry
- Sewn-through box design with all-around border
- Made in the USA
- Provides comfort and allergy protection
- One (1) BedCare™ Classic Long Twin Mattress Covers (9" deep)
- Twin Long Mattress Cover is sized to fit dorm mattresses
- Zipping your dorm mattress into this long encasement provides total protection on all sides with no gaps or openings
- Includes our BugShield® Two-Part System
- Two (2) BedCare™ Classic Standard Pillow Covers
- Zipping your pillows into these encasement's provides total protection on all sides with no gaps or openings
- No crinkling or noise while you sleep
- Includes our BugShield® Two-Part System
- One (1) Affordably sized Honeywell Compact Tower HEPA Filtration System Air Purifier
- Cleans the air in smaller rooms up to 75 sq ft (approx. 8' x 9'), perfect for dorms
- True HEPA filtration captures 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 micron, like pet dander, pollen, dust, mold & smoke. Also reduces certain germs as well as many odors
- 3 air cleaning levels, including Germ and Allergen options
- Compact, lightweight size: 10.69" x 7.72" x 15.16" ‐ 6 lbs
- Easy replaceable Honeywell filters, recommended to replace HEPA filter once per year and pre-filter every 3 months for optimum performance
The BedCare™ Allergen Barrier Comforter keeps you comfortable and breathing easier all night long.
A luxuriously soft 300 thread count comforter offers an all-in-one solution to comfort, warmth, and allergy protection, extremely well made and very affordable. The BedCare™ Allergen Barrier Comforters outer shell is made with 100% BedCare™ mite-proof cotton fabric and filled with 100% polyester. Made in the USA, and is doctor recommended. Available to purchase separately from this collection is Twin, Long Twin, Full/Queen, King, and XL King sizes in 3 soft colors White, Ivory or Blue. The BedCare™ Allergen Comforter is not made in an overseas factory. It is manufactured right here in the U.S.A. Every cover is hand inspected to ensure quality and comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
The Honeywell Compact HEPA Tower filters and circulates air in smaller rooms up to 5 times an hour.
The Honeywell Air Purifier is an affordably sized compact air purifier that you can use at home, office, or dorm room. Equipped with True HEPA filtration, the Honeywell HPA060 cleans the air of microscopic germs and particles, plus odors, smoke and fumes – a bonus for people suffering from allergies or other sensitivities, or for anyone wanting to create a "clean air zone" around themselves. The Honeywell Tower is extremely quiet, compact and efficient wherever you use it, helping you breathe easier and sleep more comfortably.
Safeguard your dorm bedding with BedCare™ Classic bed bug, dust mite and mold-impermeable allergen covers.
If you are one of the millions of people allergic to dust mites, then doctors and allergists recommend that you encase your bedding as the #1 Step in preventing dust mite allergies from being triggered during sleep. Many allergy sufferers have already benefited from encasing their mattresses and pillows, and now you can too.
The BedCare™ Classic dust mite and mold-impermeable allergen mattress and pillow covers are made of a lightweight polyester knit fabric bonded to an ultra-thin, allergen-proof ComforTech™ polyurethane membrane that makes these waterproof covers as well. The soft, satin-like fabric stretches as you move for supreme comfort, making this an excellent allergen cover for your mattress and pillows. Zipping your mattress and pillows into these encasements provides total protection on all sides with no gaps or openings.
All of our BedCare™ fabrics protective covers are bed bug proof. They've been tested by an independent lab and the results show that bed bugs cannot pass through these fabrics or bite through these fabrics. Bed bug eggs cannot pass through the fabric or zipper either. As an added defense, all of our BedCare™ covers include a zipper-locking and closure system called BugShield® to further safeguard against bed bugs.
The BugShield® Two-Part System
There are two parts to the BugShield® system: the Zipper-Lock and the Bug Blocker.
The BugShield® Zipper-Lock is an auto-locking zipper that locks the zipper slide in place so that it will NOT backtrack to leave small openings that bed bugs could sneak through. The zipper cannot accidentally open. To open the zipper, the zipper tab must be pulled.
The BugShield® Bug Blocker is an added barrier that closes the last inch or so of the zipper from below to create a fabric shield under the zipper closure to doubly ensure that bed bugs will not be able to get in or out of the protective covers.
While most sewing manufacturers are going "off shore," we proudly make all of our allergen covers in the USA. Skilled American craftsmen take care in making each pillow cover because your health is important, a job they take very seriously. Each protective cover is also individually hand inspected throughout fabrication to maintain top quality. We make our BedCare™ Classic allergy mattress and pillow covers to last a lifetime.
Care Instructions for BedCare™ Classic Mattress and Pillow Protective Covers:
- When laundering, close the zippers and machine wash the encasings once or twice a year in HOT water, or consider using all-temperature Mite-y Clean Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers.
- Line or hang dry. Dry on air-dry setting only if using a dryer.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Note: Using bleach or drying at high temperatures will diminish the waterproof properties of this mattress encasing and cause the ComforTech™ polyurethane membrane to separate from the outer fabric.
- It is recommended that you vacuum the entire surface of the mattress encasing every 10 to 14 days to capture any allergens that may have settled on the surface. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or an allergen-proof vacuum bag.
Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation, do not allow babies or children to play with or in this BedCare™ protective cover before it is installed on a mattress or pillow as the ComforTech™ Inner Lining is not breathable and could block nose and mouth and prevent breathing. This encasing is not a toy.
Care Instructions – BedCare™ Allergen Barrier Comforters
- Wash separately in washer and dryer. Machine wash in cold water recommended. Refer to the tag sewn into your comforter.
- Tumble dry on low heat. Avoid excessive heat in dryer. Remove promptly from dryer.
- Do not bleach.
Instructions ‐ Honeywell Tower HEPA Air Purifier
Please see Owner's Manual tab for operating and care instructions, plus full instructions on changing the filter pack.
Click here to view the Owner's Guide for the Honeywell HEPA Compact Tower HPA060Air Cleaner.