Allergy Help Center
Need Expert Advice?
Want To Order By Phone?
Mon.-Fri. 9am to 5:30pm EST
WaterChef Countertop Water Filtration
WaterChef Countertop Water Filtration is the convenient, money-saving way to improve the taste of teas, coffees and recipes as well as have great-tasting water for drinking. Contaminants commonly found in tap water are removed, but beneficial minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium remain in the water. The filter lasts up to one year filtering the equivalent of 7000 bottles of water, and the monitor light lets you know exactly when to change the filter based on actual usage instead of time passed. The WaterChef delivers healthier water with greater savings and convenience and less impact on the planet.
Lifetime Limited Mfr. Warranty.
This product is subject to Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP).
View other categories where this product is found.
Back To Top ↑
- Independently tested and certified by NSF International.
- Beneficial minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium remain in the water.
- WaterChef's Big Block Filtration Techology delivers up to 1000 gallons of filtered water, and that means that most households only need to replace the filter once a year.
- The filter monitor light, based on actual usage instead of time passed, tells you when to replace the filter so you don't waste money by replacing too soon or unknowingly drink water with contaminants by replacing too late.
- If you have been drinking bottled water, a single WaterChef filter cartridge replaces more than 7000 plastic bottles a year.
- The stainless steel design with black or white trim is an attractive addition to your kitchen.
- A practical choice especially when an under sink filter will not fit. It's great for homes, offices, cabins, dorm rooms, or RV's.
Back To Top ↑
Connects directly to your faucet in just minutes without tools.
When to replace the filter cartridge depends on the amount of sediment and contaminants in your water. Most households replace annually. Other signs that is is time to replace the filter are:
Back To Top ↑
- When the water flow rate diminishes.
- When you notice an undesirable taste or odor.
- When the monitor light begins to blink red.
The WaterChef Big Block Filter Techology removes common tap water contaminants including:
Chlorine, Chloramine, Lead, Cysts (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), Chlorine By-Products (such as Trihalomethanes), Synthetic Contaminants (such as Pesticides and Herbicides), Industrial Contaminants (such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)) and Petroleum Contaminants (such as Benzene and MTBE).Back To Top ↑
Please make your selections before adding to cart. Missing selections are highlighted in red.
Please enter a quantity next to the item you wish to purchase.