Allergy Help Center
Need Expert Advice?
Want To Order By Phone?
Mon.-Fri. 9am to 5:30pm EST
Swede-O Thermoskin Premium Arthritic Gloves
The Thermoskin Gloves For Arthritic Hands capture your body's natural heat and combine it with gentle support to provide relief from the arthritis pain. The patented Trioxin lining allows the skin to maintain a temperature elevated by up to 3 degrees for optimal pain reduction. And Trioxin also permits the skin to ventilate and wicks moisture for maximum, long-lasting comfort for hand pain.
Thermoskin by Swede-O is subject to Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP).
View other categories where this product is found.
Back To Top ↑
- The Thermoskin Glove provides consistent warmth, increased circulation, reduction in swelling, improved mobility, and gentle compression.
- The outer fabric is made of a non-slip material that provides added grip.
- The velcro adjustable closure gives better fit and added comfort.Back To Top ↑
How To Fit:
Measure the circumference of the hand around the knuckles between the thumb and fingers.
Small fits 7" - 7 3/4". .
Medium fits 8" - 8 3/4"..
Large fits 9 1/4" - 10 1/4"..
If uncertain, choose the next larger size.
Directions for Use:
- Wear the Thermoskin directly against the skin, not over clothing.
- After an injury, Thermoskin may be used as soon as the initial swelling subsides
- The fit should be firm, but not tight
- Do not use liniments, oils, or ointments under the Thermoskin
Hand wash in warm water using mild soap and air dry.Back To Top ↑
Margaret - 9/7/12 1:36 am
Please make your selections before adding to cart. Missing selections are highlighted in red.
Please enter a quantity next to the item you wish to purchase.