Allergy Help Center
Need Expert Advice?
Want To Order By Phone?
Mon.-Fri. 9am to 5:30pm EST
DPL Nuve Deep Penetrating Light Therapy For Beauty & Pain Relief
- Nuve DPL used technology based on a NASA study on wound healing in space showing that infrared light penetrates further into the body than other wavelengths.
- Light-emitting diodes (LED's) in Nuve cause skin to produce collagen and elastin fibers to replace the resilience and elasticity that skin loses with aging.
- Nuve DPL also helps relieve minor muscle aches and pains. Light therapy activates the production of endorphins and blocks pain transmission.
- Light therapy also increases circulation which provides more oxygen to muscles to promote healing.
- A slight warming of the cells occurs with light therapy which also acts to ease pain.
- Light therapy can easily be done at home
- The cost is affordable
- Light therapy is a non-invasive alternative to some dermatological procedures
- Safe for every member of the family
- Available without a prescription so a doctor visit is not required
- Light therapy has no side effects because it is drug and chemical freeBack To Top ↑
Twice a day usage is recommended. The skin should be clean and dry. Remove all makeup, creams, and lotions. Do not use heat-producing pain creams during Nuve treatments. Nuve should be placed on the skin or within 1/4" of the skin and held for 14 minutes each treatment for each area. Hold the Nuve in one spot for the entire 14 minutes; do not move around. Keep eyes closed during treatment and do not look directly at the LED lights. Nuve can be used when taking aspirin or ibuprofen. Consult your doctor before using Nuve if you are taking prescription medications. Since this is a non-invasive light therapy, you can use the Nuve as often as needed with no harmful effects.Back To Top ↑
Gina - 1/28/12 4:15 am
Please make your selections before adding to cart. Missing selections are highlighted in red.
Please enter a quantity next to the item you wish to purchase.