Allergy Help Center
Need Expert Advice?
Want To Order By Phone?
Mon.-Fri. 9am to 5:30pm EST
SinusAloe Saline Rinse Nasal Irrigator
Sinus Aloe Saline Rinse provides preservative-free, pH-balanced relief from nasal congestion, sinus pressure, sinusitis, rhinitis, nasal irritation due to allergies, and post nasal drip. The irrigator bottle is designed for optimum comfort, hygiene, and efficiency. The kit includes the irrigator bottle and 60 pre-mixed saline and aloe packets. Additional packets are available in a 100-packet box.
View other categories where this product is found.
Back To Top ↑
- The irrigator bottle is designed to prevent the nozzle from sealing the nasal opening too tightly which can cause uncomfortable ear popping.
- The irrigator bottle has no inner tube or hose that can be a breeding place for bacteria and mold and makes for easy cleaning.
- The custom molding of the irrigator bottle allows for directional control and deeper penetration.
- The pre-mixed packets contain moisturizing aloe and natural sea salt for a soothing and effective isotonic irrigation treatment.
- Use SinusAloe Saline Rinse once or twice daily. Consult your doctor before using more often.
- This product is natural and drug free so it is safe for children and pregnant women.
- CAUTION: If nasal passages are completely blocked, you have had ear surgery or are curretnly experiencing an ear infection, please consult your physician before using this product.
For equally effective sinus relief without added aloe, try ActiveSinus Saline Rinse.Back To Top ↑
Steps For Use:
- Combine distilled or purified water* and the contents of one packet in the irrigator bottle.
- Shake until the powder is completely dissolved in the water.
- Bend head slightly over the sink, turn the bottle upside down and tilt the bottle 45 degrees to the right if you are right-handed and to the left if you are left-handed.
- Place the top of the cap of the bottle snugly into your right nostril and squeeze bottle gently until the solution begins to drain out of the left nostril.
- Continue squeezing until half the solution is used and repeat in the other nostril.
- TIP: During the procedure, breathe through your mouth.
*Do not use plain tap water as it may result in a severe burning sensation.Back To Top ↑
Please make your selections before adding to cart. Missing selections are highlighted in red.
Please enter a quantity next to the item you wish to purchase.