Allergy Help Center
Need Expert Advice?
Want To Order By Phone?
Mon.-Fri. 9am to 5:30pm EST
Yu-Be Moisturizing Body Lotion
If you are one of the millions of Americans (as well as Japanese) who suffer from dry and sensitive skin, you’ll love the deep moisturizing strength of Yu-Be products.Yu-Be Body Lotion is the perfect year-round, all-over body lotion for soft healthy, moist skin. Use to moisturize during the dry winter months and to soothe sunburn and re-moisturize during the summer.
There are no added fragrances or artificial colors. The yellow color is from the B2 and the faint odor is from the camphor and dissipates quickly after application.
This product is subject to Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP).
View other categories where this product is found.
Back To Top ↑
Yu-Be Product Notes:
- The moisture in skin can be lost due to dry air, low temperatures, dehydration, or water exposure.
- The natural ingredients in Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream combat the negative effects of these sources of dry and sensitive skin.
- And there is a good reason that they work harder to bring soothing moisture to damaged, dry and sensitive skin.
- They were formulated with uniquely high glycerin content, along with Vitamins E and B2 and camphor to bring healing to rough, dry skin.
- All Yu-Be skin products are free of artificial colors or fragrances and contain all natural ingredients.
- For over 50 years, Yu-Be skincare products have changed dry, cracked skin into soft, healthy skin.
- The formula was developed by a Japanese pharmacist looking for an alternative to greasy, petroleum-based creams and lotions.
- With the help of a chemist, the glycerin-based Yu-Be products were created.
- These products have been favorites of Japanese families for generations, and now they are manufactured in the United States according to the Japanese formula.
Back To Top ↑
water, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, butylene glycol, behenyl alcohol, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polysorbate 80, sucrose stearate, behenic acid, triethanolamine, methylparaben, camphor, tocopheryl acetate (vitamine E), carbomer, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, disodium EDTA, riboflavin (vitamin B2)
- Glycerin is a natural humectant (any substance that is added to another substance to keep it moist)
- Vitamin E is a natural anti-oxidant and skin protectant
- Vitamin B2 helps soothe rough or damaged skin.
- Camphor is a anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
Please click here for ingredient lists for all Yu-Be products.Back To Top ↑
Annette - 12/22/09 18:54 pm
Please make your selections before adding to cart. Missing selections are highlighted in red.
Please enter a quantity next to the item you wish to purchase.