Allergy Help Center
Need Expert Advice?
Want To Order By Phone?
Mon.-Fri. 9am to 5:30pm EST
BedCare Zippered Vinyl Mattress Cover/Box Spring Cover
Medical studies show box springs also need to be encased. The BedCare Zippered Vinyl Mattress Cover or Box Spring Cover utilizes a revolutionary proprietary design that incorporates super tear-resistant Duralast vinyl and a patented SecureZip zipper. The result is a vinyl mattress cover that is 50% stronger in tensile strength than other leading brands and a zipper construction that is virtually tear-proof providing unparalleled quality and performance.
View other categories where this product is found.
Back To Top ↑
- If you are vinyl or chemically sensitive, you may want to consider using BedCare Economy Zippered Box Spring Cover in standard 9" depth or in 5" depth for low profile box springs.
- Sizing Note: It is very rare for a King or California King mattress to have just 1 solid box spring - the mattress usually sits on a split box spring. Please double check yours to ensure a correct order. For a King with a split boxspring, please order 2 of the Long Twin Size (11-3980). For a California King with a split boxspring, please order 2 of the California Long Twin Size (11-3784).
- BedCare Zippered Vinyl Mattress Cover or Box Spring Cover is perfect for:
- Complete protection from the dust mite allergen in your box springs or mattress.
- Those who prefer all a vinyl mattress cover.
- Protecting yourself from bed bugs in the mattress or box springs. For more information on the problem of bed bugs review this Bed Bug Fact Sheet from Ohio State University.
- This unique allergen barrier vinly mattress cover and bed spring cover incorporates a proprietary manufacturing process and product design.
Here's what one satisfied customer says:
"The box spring encasements were excellent... I have tried others only to have them tear or the zipper come apart after struggling to get them on. Thanks again.”Back To Top ↑
L. from an E-Mail
Once your vinyl mattress cover is out of the package, the initial vinyl smell will dissipate.
If the odor is particularly strong to you, we suggest airing the zippered vinly mattress cover for 1-2 days in open air or sunshine prior to use.Back To Top ↑
Joyce - 7/21/12 4:46 am
Kristy - 2/6/12 20:34 pm
Cindy - 11/23/11 0:28 am
Jenny - 3/19/11 17:03 pm
Sharon - 9/23/09 12:37 pm
Please make your selections before adding to cart. Missing selections are highlighted in red.
Please enter a quantity next to the item you wish to purchase.