add to favoritesAllergen ControlMold and Mildew Remover
Save 25% On Select Cleaning Products! Shop through April 30th with Promo Code NASEN14APR - Click To See All Products On Special FREE Ground Shipping On Any Order Of $150.00 Or More When Shipping Within The Contiguous U.S. - No Promotional Code Needed - Click for Details Join the National Allergy Subscriber Community (Click to See) Lots Of New Products! Click To See

No More Mildew Protective Coating

No More Mildew Protective Coating

Put Up A Barrier To Block Mold, Surfaces Treated With No More Mildew Resist Mold Growth For Up To Two Years!

From an industrial use formula, No More Mildew forms an invisible, micro-thin coating to block mold, mildew and bacteria growth for up to two full years on the treated surface! Just…click to read more on the product tabs below.

 

  5.0 5.0 8
(read ratings and reviews)

Ratings Summary

RatingNumber of Ratings

 0

 0

 0

 0

 8

Add to Cart
  • No More Mildew Protective Coating - 32-oz Spray Bottlelarger image

    No More Mildew Protective Coating - 32-oz Spray Bottle
    Item # 60-0032B


    In Stock, usually ships within 1-2 business days from our warehouse.
    $12.99
  • No More Mildew Protective Coating - Gallon Bottlelarger image

    No More Mildew Protective Coating - Gallon Bottle
    Item # 60-0128B

    Save $24.97! As compared to buying 4 32-oz bottles.
    In Stock, usually ships within 1-2 business days from our warehouse.
    $26.99
  • Hand Pump Sprayerlarger image

    Hand Pump Sprayer
    Item # 999-1111

    Holds 33 ounces of liquid.
    Limited Inventory, act quickly as we do not intend to restock this item.
    $9.99Clearance Price: $3.30

Add to Cart

 

Description

From an industrial use formula, No More Mildew forms an invisible, micro-thin coating to block mold, mildew and bacteria growth for up to two full years on the treated surface! Just think of the benefits No More Mildew offers - no more scrubbing every few weeks, no more breathing in noxious chlorine fumes, no more mold odor or musty smell. No More Mildew is a mild, non-toxic and virtually odorless solution that is powerful enough to block mold. GUARANTEED TO PERFORM OR YOUR MONEY BACK!


View other categories where this product is found. Back To Top ↑

Additional Info

No More Mildew Product Notes:

  • No More Mildew works on any surface where mold and mildew are prone to grow: brick, painted surfaces, concrete, or wall paper (not for use on glass or natural stone).
  • Great for use in bath rooms, basements, crawl spaces, or closets. A great product for use around pools, on boats, on decks, or on the roof.
  • Just spray No More Mildew on floors, walls, joists or exposed dirt.
  • Works on indoor plant soil, too.
  • Re-apply No More Mildew every couple of years and mold and mildew could be a worry of the past (areas consistently exposed to water may require more frequent application).

Here's what one satisfied customer told us:

“I have recommended your product No More Mildew to everyone! We have an older home with metal frame windows that sweat and get moldy within weeks of cleaning. Your product has kept them mildew-free for almost two years!”
D.H. from Redmond, WA

Related Products:

  • No More Mildew will not remove stains as it is a coating, not a cleaner. If stain removal is necessary, we highly recommend using All Purpose NAS-12 mold and mildew stain remover, our excellent non-chlorine cleaner.
  • For easier application, try the Duroblast Cordless Power Sprayer listed above. Ideal for prolonged spraying applications, it significantly reduces finger and hand fatigue experienced with mechanical pump sprayers. One squeeze is all you need!
  • Allerderm Gloves offer great Latex-Free protection for household cleaning jobs.
  • Click Here To See our Mold Clean up Kit!

 

 

Back To Top ↑

Instructions

No More Mildew is Easy to apply with no mixing or measuring, just shake well and spray.

The 32-oz bottle with sprayer covers about 75 sq. ft. while the gallon will cover around 300 sq. ft.

Back To Top ↑

Tech Data

Click here to see an MSDS for No More Mildew.

Back To Top ↑

Ratings/Reviews

  • Rating Comment 8 Ratings rate this product
  •   Manu - 6/14/13 21:19 pm This stuff really works!! I live in Hawaii and in a wet valley where we are constantly fighting mildew. I sprayed this on closet walls almost 4 years ago, and they are still mildew free. The real test, however, is that I forgot to spray the ceiling and--yep--mildew grew there! This stuff is good!!

    This user has owned this product for: over 3 years
  •   arlene - 3/25/13 11:13 am I have used this for almost 15 years since I found out we had mold allergies. It was originally used on pvc patio furniture that I was having to bleach every few weeks. It worked for over a year. Now we're growing mold on our bathroom ceilings because our kids take very long showers and the bathroom never dries out. Don't know what I'd do without it!

    This user has owned this product for: over 3 years
  •   Tammy - 9/6/11 18:15 pm Thank you National Allergy for the No More Mildew .I always keep some handy and I love the results!I works as well as it says which is a blessing,because I'm allergic to mold. It also helps me on the cleaning up my shower!! It's great!!!!!

    This user has owned this product for: over 3 years
  •   Julie - 3/30/11 8:59 am I purchased No More Mildew because my granddaughter has a severe allergy to mold - I have a lesser one. I bought this 3 1/2 weeks ago and I am very impressed, it actually performs as it claims. No odor, no muss, no fuss. Just spray and it blocks, kills, prevents mold. I have yet to do every place I need to, but I am sure that this amazing product will perform. I give it 6 stars!

    This user has owned this product for: less than a month
  •   Mark - 8/9/10 20:19 pm Used the No More Mildew cleaner and Protective Spray on a textured bathroom ceiling that had lots of mildew. Both products worked great. Mildew was removed and stayed away for two years.

    This user has owned this product for: 1 to 3 years
  •   Marjorie - 7/17/10 14:46 pm In Florida, when there is a hurricane the power goes out and the air conditioners don't run. After 10 days of no electricity the mold contaminated the air ducts and it didn't go away after the power was back on. I did a lot of investigating and decided to try No More Mildew.

    I applied it in each duct (remove the covers) with a garden sprayer that shot it in far enough to conquer the problem. It has been 2 years and I have not had to repeat this process.

    One other bit of information, my air conditioner repairman said the only way to get rid of it permanently was to remove the ducts and replace them. I was very happy to find a product that didn't leave an oder and immediately corrected the problem.


    This user has owned this product for: 1 to 3 years
  •   Robin - 6/15/10 21:14 pm Our house was built in 1830 and has a field stone foundation with half cement, half dirt floors. We used to get a full 'bloom' of mildew on the cement in the summer. No More Mildew stopped this completely! I spray the dirt, the walls, floors, everything and have been extremely pleased with the results.

    This user has owned this product for: 1 to 3 years
  •   Della - 5/24/10 7:18 am "I'm extremely pleased with this product" It does what it says!!!!! I tried this product in my crawl space to get rid of the damp musty smell. My son and myself have severe allergies to mold and mildew. By the time I was done treating my crawl space it was not bothering my sinuses. Now, I am going to do my basement floor, and walls. Thank you National Allergy, you really have something that works.

    This user has owned this product for: less than a month
Please make your selections before adding to cart. Missing selections are highlighted in red.
Please enter a quantity next to the item you wish to purchase.