AllerTech® No More Mildew Protective Coating derived from an industrial-use formula, No More Mildew forms an invisible, micro-thin coating to block mold, mildew and bacteria growth for up to two full years on treated surfaces! Just think of the benefits that No More Mildew offers. No more scrubbing every few weeks, no more breathing in noxious chlorine fumes, no more mold odor or musty smell. No More Mildew is a mild, non-toxic and virtually odorless solution powerful enough to block mold.
32-oz spray bottle handily treats about 75 square feet. Also available in an economical one-gallon size to treat approximately 300 square feet (sold separately).
Why No More Mildew?
|Hydrocarbon Wax Emulsifiers:||1-2%|
|Morpholine:||.001%-.003% TLV: 20 ppm (OSHA & ACGIH)|
|Mildewcide:||1% 3-lodo-2 propynyl butyl carbamate|
Click here to see the MSDS for AllerTech®No More Mildew Protective Coating.
Directions for Use:
The 32-oz bottle with sprayer covers about 75 sq ft, while the gallon size (sold separately) will cover around 300 sq ft.