Royal-Pedic Natural Organic Pillowtop Mattress Pad is the ultimate mattress topper for extra cushioning and maximum support when sleeping on a firmer mattress. The pillowtop cradles your body, relieving stress and tension while you sleep. Its construction provides additional pressure-point relief to the hips and shoulders, so you can sleep longer and more restfully in one position. The organic cotton fabric cover is quilted with two thick layers of untreated French lambs wool for ventilation, allergen protection, and physical comfort. Below the quilting is a layer of natural latex to complete the multi-layers of cozy cushioning. Once the pillowtop pad is placed atop the mattress, it will not slip. Fitted sheets or mattress encasings, sized to accommodate the extra depth, will also aid in holding the pad in place. Available in your choice of a 2", 3" or 4" thickness in Twin, Long Twin, Full, Queen, King and California King sizes.
Royal-Pedic Natural Organic Pillowtop Mattress Pads are perfect for the shopper who...
- Needs to soften an existing firm mattress, such as the Royal-Pedic Natural Organic line
- Prefers a handmade mattress topper that offers comfort and support
- Needs a natural mattress pad that is chemical free
- Please Note: These pads contain natural latex
Features of Royal-Pedic Natural Organic Pillowtop Mattress Pads
- Fit: The organic pillowtop pad lays right on top of the mattress. A mattress encasement, protector or pad, and fitted sheet fit over both the pillowtop pad and the mattress. The weight of the pad itself, plus the use of an encasement and fitted sheet help keep it nicely in place.
- Construction: a thick layer of natural latex is topped with a layering of French wool that is quilted to the organic cotton covering.
- Natural Latex: is harvested from sustainable rubber under strict Oeko-Tek European environmental standards. Latex is naturally dust-mite repellent, hypoallergenic, and anti-bacterial.
- Untreated French Wool: is sheered from wide open, pasture-grazed sheep in France, and is cleaned in a soap-based, chemical-free solution. Lamb's wool contains lanolin, which is a natural dust-mite repellent.
- Organic Staple Cotton: from California, Texas, and Peru is grown without the use of pesticide sprays or chemical fertilization. Organic cotton is hypoallergenic and safe for people with allergies and chemical sensitivities.
- Hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial
- Naturally dust mite repellent
- Provides motionless comfort for undisturbed sleep
- Designed for "breathability" with an open cell structure and special "pin-core" construction, which allows for ventilation of body heat
- Improved circulation due to the inherent suppleness of latex
- Soothes and relaxes muscles, while still providing proper support for the body
- Advantages of a separate Pillowtop Pad over a pad sewn onto both mattress:
- Pillowtop pad offers closer-to-normal bed height
- Fitted sheets pull on easier
- Your underlying mattress will last longer
- You can remove the pad when rotating the mattress, or just rotate the pad, which is easier and less weight to move