SUPPORT: Offline or call 1.800.522.1448
Air-Dryr™ 1000 Mold & Mildew Zapper

Air-Dryr™ 1000 Mold & Mildew Zapper

SKU: 602-6427

Say goodbye to mold, mildew and moisture. The Air-Dryr™ 1000 mildew fighter is a unique convection heat device that silently zaps mold and mildew spores in the air so they can't multiply and spread. Effective in up to 1000 cubic feet of space. Safe and energy efficient.

Free shipping on all purchases over $79.00
100% Money Back Guarantee

MSRP: $100.00
Sale Price: $79.99

In Stock - Usually ships
within 24 hours

This product provides relief from: Mold & Mildew

The Air-Dryr™ 1000 is a unique convection heat device that silently zaps mold and mildew spores in the air so they can't multiply and spread. There are no fans, thermostats, switches or other moving parts that can break. Simply plug it in and the mildew and mold fighter instantly goes to work. Air emitted from the Air-Dryr™ 1000's chamber is "spore free" eradicating the hazards that mold presents in your home and for allergy symptoms. Lightweight design makes this device very portable, so it can be easily moved from room to room, as needed.  1-Year Limited Mfr. Warranty.


  • Uses convection heat to inhibit mold and mildew growth
  • Effective in up to 1000 cubic feet of living space (or approx. 18'W x 18'L x 9'H)
  • Low energy use – safe for 24-hour operation
  • Lightweight and portable
  • 14" diameter, 2.2 lbs
  • Silent operation
  • UL approved
  • 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty


  • Place Air-Dryr™ 1000 on floor in the area to be served.
  • Plug power cord into a standard 110-volt grounded outlet.
  • Allow 15-20 minutes for unit to heat to proper operating temperature.
  • Can safely be run 24/7, with low power consumption.


    To prevent fire or damage to unit, not block the vent holes. Keep out of water to protect against electrical shock. Do not touch hot surfaces. Unplug and allow to cool for cleaning and storing. Do not place in or near or hot gas or electric burner or in an oven. This unit is equipped with THERMAL CUTOFF to prevent overheating due to blocked vent holes, but continued cautioned is advised. Close supervision is necessary when appliance used by or near small children.

Click here for the instructions for the Air-Dryr™ 1000.

  1. I definitely feel better. Review by Michelle

    I bought one several weeks ago and then ordered 3 more for different locations. What is so good about this is I have a fireplace that constantly stays moldy smelling and really bothers my allergies because the mold can be noticed throughout the area (I never burn anything in the fireplace due to allergies to wood and smoke). I put one of these in it, shut the glass fire doors and
    within 24 hours the fireplace and the room are mold free and I definitely feel better. (Posted on 8/4/13)

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Air-Dryr™ 1000 Mold & Mildew Zapper

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars