MediBeads® Moist Heat Therapy ‐ Carpal Cuff, provides advanced, moist-heat therapy treatment at home, or anywhere pain strikes. Moist heat increases circulation and speeds recovery by bringing in fresh blood cells and removing the wastes that may hinder healing. The Carpal Cuff can be used for moist heat OR cold therapy for the hand and wrist, preventing and treating the pain caused by Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
The MediBeads Carpal Cuff works without restricting movement, so can be worn while typing or exercising. For moist-heat therapy, just microwave for a minute or two, and enjoy deeply penetrating moist heat therapy for up to 30 minutes. The patent-pending MediBeads sewn into the wrap absorb moisture from the air to create moist heat, so no water or mess is involved. For cold therapy, just place in freezer before using. Package contains one (1) MediBeads® Carpal Cuff ‐ 4.5" x 4.5".
- Microwavable carpal cuff produces therapeutic "clean moist heat" to ease the pain of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Can also be used for cold therapy by freezing before use
- Can be worn without restricting movement for range-of-motion activities
- Patent-pending design is antibacterial, anti fungal, and odor free
- All natural, drug-free, therapy at home, work or anywhere
- Washable and reusable
- Sufferers of arthritis, back pain, sinus pain, foot pain, joint pain, muscle cramps, and tendonitis can now benefit from an innovative product that makes moist-heat therapy safer and more effective.
- The beads used in MediBeads® differ from other fillers like grains, seeds or gels, in that they produce moist heat by absorbing water molecules from the air.
- When activated in the microwave, these molecules are released in the form of clean, soothing heat, lasting up to 30 minutes.
- Unlike other moist heat products that absorb body oils, produce odors, develop hot spots or encourage mold and fungi growth, the anti-microbial MediBeads stay clean and odor free.
- No boiling water, timers, wires, sponges or gels... just clean, comforting moist heat therapy!
- We believe so much in the efficacy of this product, we offer an assortment of MediBeads moist heat wraps, cuffs, compresses, and pads for you to choose from.