Dust Mites Treatments and Products for Your Home
- Are Dust Mites Causing My Allergy Symptoms?
- I've Encased My Bedding, Now What?
- Which Dust Mite Treatment Product is Best for Me?
- Helpful Tips for Vacuuming and Dusting
- How Can I Be Sure I Have a Dust Mite Problem?
The short answer is...quite possibly. Remember that dust mites are microscopic organisms that love warm, humid and fibrous environments where there is plenty of food (they primarily eat our shed, dead skin cells and other organic matter like mold spores). Although they avoid human contact, dust mites rapidly produce a waste product that is easily inhaled, causing airways to become hyper-responsive in mite-sensitive individuals. Regardless of how well you clean, dust mites are simply a part of the environment, and therefore extremely prevalent in nearly all homes. Continue reading