E-Newsletter Contest Rules
Newsletter Subscriber Monthly Prize Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECCESSARY
Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules.
- To Enter. Subscribers to Sponsor's weekly newsletters are automatically entered for a chance to win. To subscribe to the National Allergy newsletters, click here and complete and submit the newsletter subscription form. Entries must be received prior to the monthly drawing for an individual prize to be eligible. Limit one entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Eligibility. Only open to residents of the 50 United States who are 18 years of age or over as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates and their immediate families or those persons living in the same household as such individuals are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Prize Details. Two prizes will be awarded each month. All prizes claimed will be awarded. No alternative prize, cash, or other substitution is permitted except at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Prize is not transferable. Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Only one prize per family or household. If winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian.
- Drawing and Awarding of Prizes. Winner of each prize will be determined in a random drawing from all current entries at the time of the drawing. Drawings will be held each month by the Sponsor and decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are determined by the number of entries at the time of the drawing. Winners of the Sweepstakes will be notified by email within five days of the monthly drawing. If potential winner cannot be reached within five calendar days from the first notification attempt, then such person shall be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, and where lawful, a publicity release within fifteen days after notification is mailed, or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. The Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for any late, lost, or misdirected notification, or for a winner's unsuccessful efforts to claim any prize.
- Limitation of Liability. Winners agree that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winner's name or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation. Sponsor and all respective officers directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by winners for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney's fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Sponsor and its promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by the sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user's system or limit a participant's ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Offer void where prohibited and subject to federal, state and local laws.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Winners List/Rules. For a winners list or a copy of these rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Sponsor, National Allergy Supply, 1620-D Satellite Blvd., Duluth, GA 30097. Please specify winners list or rules or both. VT residents may omit return postage. You may also review the winners by clicking here.
- Sponsor. National Allergy Supply, 1620-D Satellite Blvd., Duluth, GA 30097.