| Welcome to the November edition of the National Allergy E-Mail Newsletter. The temperature gauge in Georgia finally dropped below 50 at night and we are truly ready for winter. Is it that time already? A recent email from my mother-in-law requesting a Christmas gift list reminded me that December 25th must not be far off. I may try to get my Christmas shopping done sooner than usual this year, which means earlier than the last days before Christmas! With that goal in mind, I thought I would share some gift ideas for you and your loved ones from National Allergy. Go ahead and take advantage of these savings to knock the gift-buying out early, then enjoy the peace and joy of the upcoming holiday season. |
With over 40 million of us allergy sufferers in the United States, why not offer your friends or loved ones the gift of health? Read on for some of my favorite products and gift suggestions like the new Dyson vacuum cleaners. And remember, using our exclusive 15% off holiday coupon will give you unmatched savings.
Here's a sampling of the gifts you can save on: If you're new to the newsletter or you'd like to reread any of our newsletters, you can find all of our past issues on our website. In the coming months we'll have more educational articles about the aggravating factors behind allergy, asthma, and sinus problems as well as helpful tips and valuable subscriber-only coupons. To top it off, we're giving away an Austin Air HM-400 Air Purifier, valued at $399.99, to one lucky subscriber every month! Click here for a list of previous winners.
Congratulations to last month's winner, Debra C., of California!
Katie Weaver & The National Allergy Newsletter Team
Healthy Gift Ideas
Bedding For Allergy Sufferers We always emphasize to our customers what doctors have been saying for years - the bedroom is the key place to start when creating an allergy-free home. Mite-proof encasings for pillows, mattresses or comforters are something your loved ones may not have considered for relief from allergies and asthma, but they probably need them. You may also be interested in some of our other comfortable bedding products, great for cozy nights in any season.
- Vellux Pipeline Blankets will stand up to countless washings without losing their velvety soft feel. Available in 8 colors starting at $29.99
- Serenity Soft Twist Cotton Blankets are 100% natural cotton and completely machine washable. It's my favorite blanket for cool nights! Available in 4 colors starting at $25.99
- Beyond Perfect 7 Zone Memory Foam Mattress Toppers are comparable in feel to Tempur-pedic type visco-elastic foam but at half the price. Iƒve used a topper to change our old guest room mattress into a sleeperƒs dream! Starting at $99.99
- Pacific Coast Hyperclean Down Comforters are box-stitched with a 330-thread count cotton barrier weave. This lofty comforter will surround you in luxury for a reasonable price. Starting at $259.00
Gifts For Pet Lovers Many Allergy Sufferers are also pet lovers. But all hope is not gone for owning a pet! Here are some gift ideas for your friends who must avoid pet dander, but don't want to get rid of Fluffy or Fido. These also make great stocking-stuffers for your own furry family members!
- NEW! Dyson Animal Vacuum is the most powerful upright for pet hair with specialty attachments. This bagless vacuum is the last you'll ever need to buy. Only $499.99
- Quick Bath Pet Wipes make it easier to wipe dander and dried saliva off your pet's coat so it doesn't get into the air you breathe. $4.99 for 10 wipes
- allerpet Conditioning Moisturizer gives your pet's coat a healthy shine while removing dander and softening their skin so they product less allergen. They'll love the extra attention. $8.99 for a 16-oz. Bottle
- Dustmite & Flea Control is an all-natural carpet treatment designed to eliminate dust mites (and fleas) in carpets and rugs. 8-oz bag is $9.99
- The Sticky Critter Dusting Aid is a roller with a long lasting sticky surface that's perfect for picking up pet hair, lint, and dirt that collect on your furniture or window sills. Only $9.99
- Pet+ Shampoo - Cleans and prevents dander and odors. Pet+ also helps protect against fleas and ticks. $12.99 for 16-oz Bottle
- A Whirlpool Whispure AP250 is perfect for a child's room or a home office. It helps remove the offending dander from the air so you can breathe cleaner air even with a pet in the house. Only $179.99
Products For The Chemically Conscious We have thousands of customers who are sensitive to the perfumes, dyes and other chemicals often used in household products. Here are some safe alternatives for the concerned.
- EnviroRite Jewelry Cleaner - Unfortunately you'll have to look elsewhere to find some lovely jewelry to go with this safe alternative to most chemical-laden cleaners! Only $5.99
- Vanicream Soaps & Lotions are non-irritating and safe for the entire family. Starting at $2.99
- Free & Clear Hair Products are doctor-recommended for safe, effective, chemical-free care. Starting at $6.99
- Hand-Held Shower Massager With Water Filter removes 99% of chlorine from water leaving hair and skin softer. In white or chrome. Starting at $39.99
- EnviroRite Laundry Detergent is 100% biodegradable and free of perfumes, dyes and other allergy-inducing agents. 64-oz. for only $12.99
- Austin Air HealthMate Plus is a powerful HEPA air cleaner, which also uses a carbon-zeolite-permaganate filter to remove harmful chemicals and odors like formaldehyde, gas and smoke. In white, black or sandstone color for $499.99
Gadgets For Allergy Relief Everyone loves to find a unique gadget under the tree, especially if it helps monitor or control the quality of the air they breathe!
- Personal Air Purifier By Wein. This first-ever wearable air purifier ensures you have purified air in your breathing space anytime, any place. Only $149.99
- Temperature And Humidity Gauge. Keep an eye on your home's humidity to control mold and dust mites. This also takes outdoor temperature readings. Only $24.99
- DuroBlast Power Sprayer. One of our most popular new products, this handy electric sprayer makes any cleaning or maintenance job go twice as fast with its quick-spray motorized trigger. Only $23.99
Great Winter Gifts Unfortunately, my allergies don't hibernate during the winter. In fact, I often feel more susceptible to colds and irritants during these colder, dryer months. Here are a few items I recommend for making the chilly days of winter more comfortable.
We wish you a happy Thanksgiving and holiday season. Stay tuned for next month's edition where we'll give you some tips and strategies for a healthier, symptom-free new year.
- Vapor-Eze Waterless Vaporizer releases pure menthol and eucalyptus vapors to provide therapeutic relief. My sister's favorite product for fending off my young nephew's colds. Only $24.99
- Proteque Skin Protection Lotion is my winter must-have. It moisturizes, protects against irritants and heals cracked hands and cuticles. Doctor-recommended for eczema sufferers. 4-oz. bottle for $13.99
- Total Foot Care Kit is a fun way to indulge dry or calloused feet. You'll be amazed by all the goodies in this convenient foot care kit! Only $19.99
- Cold Weather Mask is handmade of warm polar fleece to keep your nose, mouth, cheeks and lungs warm. Great for Asthma sufferers too. Like earmuffs for your face! Adult mask $23.99
This information is for educational purposes only. Always consult with your doctor first about your specific condition, treatment options and other health concerns you may have.
If you have additional questions about sleep and allergies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our phone experts at 1-800-522-1448.
Help Your Friends People you care about can benefit from allergen avoidance. Help them learn more about minimizing the allergens in their environment by sending them this issue of the National Allergy E-Mail Newsletter. They'll thank you for it!
The National Allergy E-Mail Newsletter is (c) 2004 National Allergy Supply, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No part of this Newsletter may be reproduced in whole or in part without written permission.
All trademarks not owned by National Allergy Supply, Inc. or its subsidiaries that appear in this newsletter are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by National Allergy Supply, Inc. or its subsidiaries. National Allergy Supply, Inc.
1620-D Satellite Blvd.
Duluth, GA 30097