Healthy Gift Ideas
Bedding For Allergy Sufferers
We always emphasize to our customers what doctors have been saying for years - the bedroom is the key place to start when creating an allergy-free home. Mite-proof encasings for pillows, mattresses or comforters are something your loved ones may not have considered for relief from allergies and asthma, but they probably need them. You may also be interested in some of our other comfortable bedding products, great for cozy nights in any season.
Healthy Gifts For Pet Lovers
Many Allergy Sufferers are also pet lovers. But all hope is not gone for owning a pet! Here are some gift ideas for your friends who must avoid pet dander, but don't want to get rid of Fluffy or Fido. These also make great stocking-stuffers for your own furry family members!
- Dyson DC17 Animal Vacuum is the most powerful upright for pet hair with specialty attachments. This bagless vacuum is the last you'll ever need to buy.
- Quick Bath Pet Wipes make it easier to wipe dander and dried saliva off your pet's coat so it doesn't get into the air you breathe.
- allerpet Conditioning Moisturizer gives your pet's coat a healthy shine while removing dander and softening their skin so they product less allergen. They'll love the extra attention.
- Dustmite & Flea Control is an all-natural carpet treatment designed to eliminate dust mites (and fleas) in carpets and rugs.
- The Sticky Critter Dusting Aid is a roller with a long lasting sticky surface that's perfect for picking up pet hair, lint, and dirt that collect on your furniture or window sills.
- Pet+ Shampoo - Cleans and prevents dander and odors. Pet+ also helps protect against fleas and ticks.
- A Hunter 30245 is perfect for a child's room or a home office. It helps remove the offending dander from the air so you can breathe cleaner air even with a pet in the house.
Products For The Chemically Conscious
We have thousands of customers who are sensitive to the perfumes, dyes and other chemicals often used in household products. Here are some safe alternatives for the concerned.
Gadgets For Allergy Relief
Everyone loves to find a unique gadget under the tree, especially if it helps monitor or control the quality of the air they breathe!
- Personal Air Purifier By Wein. This first-ever wearable air purifier ensures you have purified air in your breathing space anytime, any place.
- Temperature And Humidity Gauge. Keep an eye on your home's humidity to control mold and dust mites. This also takes outdoor temperature readings.
- DuroBlast Power Sprayer. One of our most popular new products, this handy electric sprayer makes any cleaning or maintenance job go twice as fast with its quick-spray motorized trigger.
Great Winter Gifts
Unfortunately, my allergies don't hibernate during the winter. In fact, I often feel more susceptible to colds and irritants during these colder, dryer months. Here are a few items I recommend for making the chilly days of winter more comfortable.
- Vapor-Eze Waterless Vaporizer releases pure menthol and eucalyptus vapors to provide therapeutic relief. My sister's favorite product for fending off my young nephew's colds.
- Proteque Skin Protection Lotion is my winter must-have. It moisturizes, protects against irritants and heals cracked hands and cuticles. Doctor-recommended for eczema sufferers. 4-oz. bottle.
- Total Foot Care Kit is a fun way to indulge dry or calloused feet. You'll be amazed by all the goodies in this convenient foot care kit!
- Cold Weather Mask is handmade of warm polar fleece to keep your nose, mouth, cheeks and lungs warm. Great for Asthma sufferers too. Like earmuffs for your face!