Healthy Gift Ideas for the Allergy Sufferer
Bedding For Allergy Sufferers The bedroom is the most important place to start when allergy-proofing your home. Allergy-proof bedding covers should be the starting point with mite-proof encasings for pillows, mattresses or comforters. But there are other ways you can make your room more allergy friendly:
- Vellux Pipeline Blankets will stand up to countless washings without losing their velvety soft feel. Available in 8 colors starting at $29.99.
- IsoPerfect Side Sleeper Pillows conform to your body's shape and support you evenly and completely. A real treat for anyone on your gift list. Starting at $42.99.
- Luxury Mattress Pads will add premium comfort to any mattress. With more than three times the polyester fill of standard mattress pads, you won't want to cover this one with sheets. Starting at $49.99.
- Pacific Coast 4-Star Down Comforters are box-stitched with a 330-thread count cotton Barrier Weave. This lofty comforter will surround you in luxury for a reasonable price. Starting at $259.00.
Gifts For Pet Lovers Many allergy sufferers are also pet lovers. But all hope is not gone for owning a pet! Here are some gift ideas for your friends who must avoid pet dander, but don't want to get rid of Fluffy or Fido. These also make great stocking-stuffers for your own furry family members!
- Anti-Allergen Pet Shampoo from The Ecology Works is a great way to care for your pet and your allergies. The active ingredients denature allergens while giving your pet's coat a healthy shine. $9.99 for 16-oz. Bottle.
- Quick Bath Pet Wipes make it easier to wipe dander and dried saliva off your pet's coat so it doesn't get into the air you breathe. 5" x 10" wipes - $4.99 for 10.
- Dyson's DC17 Animal HEPA vacuum offers superior suction, plus the patented Ball technology makes maneuvering easy. The Animal's extra tools are perfect for pet owners. Order by November 28th and get a free toy vacuum by mail. $599.99 plus free ground shipping!
- The Sticky Critter Dusting Aid is a roller with a long lasting sticky surface that's perfect for picking up pet hair, lint, and dirt that collect on your furniture. Great for carpeted stairs, too. Only $9.99.
Products For The Chemically Conscious We have thousands of customers who are sensitive to the perfumes, dyes and other chemicals often used in household products. Now you can give your friends the gift of a safe alternative.
- Green Mountain Naturally Pure Soaps are made from natures purest ingredients to offer maximum cleaning power with no drying or skin irritation. Starting at $3.79.
- The Nickel Solution Kit by Athena Allergy is a revolutionary new product that allows women with an allergy to nickel to wear their favorite items without fear of irritation. Detect and Protect for only $19.99.
- Free & Clear Hair Products are dermatologist-recommended for safe, effective, chemical-free care. Non-medicated and free of perfume, lanolin, dye, formaldehyde, & parabens. Starting at $6.99.
- The Sprite Royale Hand-Held Shower Filter has a 5-way massage head that removes 99% of chlorine from water, leaving hair and skin softer. Available in white, chrome or gold. Starting at $49.99.
- EnviroRite Laundry Detergent is super-concentrated yet tough on stains. 100% biodegradable and free of perfumes, dyes and other allergy-inducing agents so it's gentle on you and your clothes. 64-oz. for only $12.99.
- The IQAir HealthPro Plus has been featured on the ABC hit show Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. It has a clean-room grade HEPA filter, plus a V5-Cell gas phase filter for the control of a wide range of gaseous contaminants and odors. A special gift for a special someone. $795.00 plus free ground shipping!
Gadgets For Allergy Relief Who doesn't love finding a unique gadget under the tree Christmas morning? Especially if it helps monitor or control the quality of the air they breathe!
- The Clean-Air 5000 lets you take healthy breathing on the road with this handy air purifier. It's perfect for holiday road trips or for use on an office desk, plus an aromatherapy option means relief during the cough and cold season! Only $67.99.
- Our Temperature & Humidity Gauge lets you keep an eye on home humidity levels in order to control mold and dust mites. Includes a undetachable, 10' long remote sensor so you can monitor outdoor temperature as well. Only $24.99 each.
- The Hydro Pulse Nasal Irrigation System is the device of choice for those who have discovered the benefits of nasal washing. The ENT-developed Hydro Pulse is a safe, natural, drug-free solution that has been medically proven to soothe and relieve irritated sinuses. Only $89.00.
- The DuroBlast Power Sprayer has become one of our most popular products. This handy electric sprayer makes any cleaning or maintenance job go twice as fast with its quick-spray motorized trigger. Only $23.99.
Great Winter Gifts Unfortunately, my allergies don't hibernate during the winter. In fact, I often feel more susceptible to colds and irritants during these colder, dryer months. Here are a few items I recommend for making the chilly days of winter more comfortable.
We wish you a happy Thanksgiving and holiday season. Stay tuned for next month's edition where we'll give you some tips and strategies for a healthier, symptom-free New Year.
- MediBeads Moist Heat Wraps are a perfect remedy for stiff or aching joints and muscles. These comfortable heat therapy wraps are available for hands, neck, knees, back, sinuses and feet! Starting at $8.99.
- Cold Weather Masks by AllergyZone use heat exchanging technology that actually filters the cold out of the air using a lightweight thermal conversion module. Developed by a mechanical engineer and an allergy/asthma specialist. Starting at $37.99.
- Proteque Skin Protection Lotion is my winter must-have. It is an all-in-one skin protection system for the entire body that moisturizes, protects against irritants and heals cracked hands and cuticles. This non-steroid formula lasts through multiple hand washings with just one application! 4.0-oz. Bottle for $17.99.
- Germ Guardian Manual Humidifier Model H-2000 can relieve the dryness that often irritates eczema and allergy sufferers. This humidifier uses a patented, germicidal UV chamber to silently deliver a warm mist that is 99.9% free of bacteria, molds and spores. Only $129.99.
Short On Time? Sign up for our National Allergy Insider Alerts. We'll periodically send brief emails about new products, special sales and coupons. Insider Alerts help you save time and money! Click here to see a sample.
This information is for educational purposes only. Always consult with your doctor first about your specific condition, treatment options and other health concerns you may have.
If you have additional questions about sleep and allergies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our phone experts at 1-800-522-1448.
To take advantage of the offers in this newsletter, be sure to subscribe by clicking here. After confirming your subscription, you will have an opportunity to read the current newsletter complete with the promotional codes.
Help Your Friends People you care about can benefit from allergen avoidance. Help them learn more about minimizing the allergens in their environment by forwarding them this issue of the National Allergy E-Mail Newsletter. They'll thank you for it!
If you're receiving this but you are not subscribed, sign up on our website to receive your very own copy of our newsletter.